Fresh Cherry Margaritas
- 2 1/2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- 1 1/2 cups tequila
- 1 cup triple sec
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2-3 cups of ice
- Toss the pitted cherries into a blender. Pour in the tequila, triple sec, and sugar. Squeeze in the juice of the limes, then add the ice.
- Pulse it until it's completely smooth.
- Taste, then adjust taste as needed (add alcohol, sugar, lime, etc.)
- Pour margaritas into glasses and serve immediately!
Recipe by Baker by Nature at https://bakerbynature.com/fresh-cherry-margaritas/