Hot Ham, Swiss, and Jalapeño Sandwiches
- 4 poppyseed buns
- 1 pound thinly sliced ham
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced swiss cheese
- 1 cup pickled jalapeños
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F).
- Cut buns in half and spread a 1/2 tablespoon of mustard on each side (adding more/less as desired).
- Evenly divide the ham and cheese among 4 of the buns, reserving 4 slices of cheese for the end.
- Add jalapeños to the tops of the ham/cheese buns, then top each with the final slice of remaining cheese. Top each sandwich with their reserved bun caps.
- Wrap each sandwich in foil, place them on a baking sheet, and bake for 17-20 minutes, or until cheese has melted and the sandwich is heated through. Serve at once.
Recipe by Baker by Nature at https://bakerbynature.com/hot-ham-swiss-and-jalapeno-sandwiches/