One-Pan Cacio e Pepe
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 1 pound bucatini pasta (you may sub spaghetti here if you can't find bucatini)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- *salt and additional pepper to taste
- In a large pot or dutch oven heat the oil and pepper over medium-high. Cook for 2 minutes, then add water and pasta.
- Cook on high, stirring frequently, until the only about a 1/2 cup of liquid remains; about 11 minutes.
- Add the cheese into the pasta/water mixture and stir like crazy! Cook for another 30 seconds, then remove from heat. Add more salt and pepper to taste, and serve at once! Enjoy ;)
Recipe by Baker by Nature at https://bakerbynature.com/one-pan-cacio-e-pepe/