Smoked Salmon Tartines with Fresh Herbs, Radishes, and Creamy Wasabi Spread
- Serves 4; double as needed
- 4 pieces of bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi paste (made from dry wasabi powder; follow instructions on the can)
- 8 ounces smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- Fresh lemon juice and lemon zest, from about 2 large lemons
- Salt and pepper
- Toast bread well; set aside on a large clean serving platter.
- In a small bowl whisk together the greek yogurt, salt, and half of the wasabi paste. Taste a small amount, then adjust seasoning as needed.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon the yogurt mixture on each slice of toast, then top with smoked salmon, radishes, fresh herbs, and lemon juice/ zest. Sprinkle light with salt and pepper. Cut in half, and serve at once!
Recipe by Baker by Nature at https://bakerbynature.com/smoked-salmon-tartines-with-fresh-herbs-radishes-and-creamy-wasabi-spread/