Summertime Cheese & Charcuterie Spread
- For the Tomatoes:
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 5 cloves of garlic (in peels, excess paper removed)
- For the Strawberries:
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled, and cut in half vertically
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- For the tomatoes:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees (F). Toss tomatoes and garlic cloves with oil, salt and pepper. Pour out into a baking roast for 1 hour, or until soft and just about to burst. Allow tomatoes to cool slightly before serving. Use roasted garlic to spread onto baguettes, if desired.
- For the strawberries:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Toss berries with oil and vinegar, then roast for 40 minutes. Serve with cheese and meat platter (this goes great with baguette, brie, and a salty cured meat).
Recipe by Baker by Nature at https://bakerbynature.com/summertime-cheese-charcuterie-spread/