Sweet and Spicy Roasted Delicata Squash
- 2 delicata squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees (F).
- Wash the squash thoroughly. Cut the ends off each squash, then cut them in half.
- Using a small spoon, scoop out the seeds and any gooey parts/ inner strings.
- Cut each half into 1" wedges.
- Place the squash wedges in a large bowl; toss with oil, rosemary, brown sugar, salt, and cayenne pepper. Spread wedges in an even layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, flipping once halfway.
- Once roasted, drizzle squash with extra olive oil/rosemary/salt as desired to taste, then top with pomegranate seeds. Serve at once.
Recipe by Baker by Nature at https://bakerbynature.com/sweet-spicy-roasted-delicata-squash/