Ultimate Cookies and Cream Blondies
- 2 1/8 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 and 1/2 sticks (6 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped cookies and cream chocolate candy bars (I used Hershey's brand)
- 1 cup Oreo (or similar) cookies, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl mix the flour, salt, and baking soda together until well combined; set aside. In a separate larger bowl whisk the melted butter and sugars together until well combined. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well. Using a rubber spatula, fold the dry ingredients into the wet mixture, stirring until just combined; do not over mix.
- Fold in the chopped cookies and candy pieces. Scrape the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing the top with the spatula.
- Bake until the edges of the bars is light golden brown and the center is almost completely set, about 25 minutes (although it may take up to 30 minutes depending on your oven and how it runs).
- Cool bars in the pan for at least 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack. When ready to serve, Cut into small squares and serve. These are really good with milk and or coffee :)
Recipe by Baker by Nature at https://bakerbynature.com/ultimate-cookies-and-cream-blondies/