Hey friends! Today I thought it’d be fun to share a simple, festive treat for us – White Chocolate Coconut Confetti Blondies!!! In heart shapes! Cause um, V-day… it’s totally in 2 weeks!
Let’s do this!
These blondies feature white sugar instead of brown in the base and get jazzed up with white chocolate chips, colorful sprinkles, and shredded coconut!
Stir it all together! So colorful and pretty!
And spread it in a pan. You’re almost done!!!
The last thing you do is bake, cool, and cut! I definitely suggest using the smallest cookie cutter you can find, because these guys are super RICH and fudge like, so a bite or two really is enough. If all you can find is a larger heart shaped cutter (like me!), you can be a little cheeky and slice them into “broken hearts”.
Heart Shaped White Chocolate Coconut Confetti Blondies
- 1/2 cup, unsalted butter, melted (1 stick)
- 1 cup sugar (you can use brown sugar here too if you want a deeper flavor to the base)
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup (140 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup colorful sprinkles
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Line an 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir melted butter and sugar until smooth. Stir in egg, vanilla, and salt.
- Add flour and stir until incorporated then mix in white chocolate, colorful sprinkles, and shredded coconut.
- Pour batter into baking dish and bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out with just a few crumbs. Cool then cut into 14 small hearts or squares.