A quick recipe for an actually delicious tropical green smoothie! Loaded with healthy ingredients and ready in 5 minutes! The whole family will love this!
Tropical Green Smoothie
Guess what? I finally made a green smoothie I can get down with. And by get down with, I mean slurp down without gagging. Sorry for the visual… but I felt it was necessary! This smoothie is truly, really, delicious. Like a treat! And that’s like, well, a big deal!!!
Another bonus? It takes less than 5 minutes to make! So you can enjoy this delicious green smoothie any day of the week. Even those super busy ones!!!
This green goddess smoothie is:
- dairy free
- sugar free (besides the naturally occuring sugar in fruit)
- loaded with essential vitamins and antioxidants
- and SO delicious!!!
Tropical Green Smoothie Recipe
- 1 large banana: very ripe and frozen
- Frozen mango chunks
- 1 big handful of mixed greens: spinach, kale, baby swiss chard are all great options!
- Pineapple: fresh or frozen is fine, just be sure it’s nice and sweet if using fresh
- Coconut milk
- Lime Juice AND Lime Zest
Place all of these ingredients in a blender, give them a whirl, and viola, you have a delicious and nutritious tropical green smoothie the whole family will enjoy!
You may also be interested in knowing this has been toddler and grown man approved. That’s always a big deal on this end! Just make sure you serve them niiiiiice and cold 😉
More Smoothie Recipes:
An Actually Delicious Tropical Green Smoothie
- 1 large banana, as ripe as possible, frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 big handful mixed greens (spinach, kale, baby swiss chard, etc)
- 1/2 cup pineapple, fresh or frozen is fine, just be sure it's nice and sweet if using fresh
- 1 1/2 cups cold coconut milk
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Drink at once.