Happy Saturday, friends! I’m popping in SUPER quick to say hi and share one of my all-time favorite brunch recipes with you. Ultimate Smoked Salmon Breakfast Sliders —> these babies are YUM in a bun.
These savory little sammies are so simple to assemble and will fly off the table morning, noon, or night! That’s a guarantee.
All you need is buns, smoked salmon, bacon, arugula, and some eggs! Simple stuff. You’ll toast the buns; fry the bacon; and poach the eggs. Layer them up, and serve! You can also sprinkle each poached egg with a pop of fresh dill if you’re feeling it. I think it adds major pretty points and compliments the salmon. But totally up to you!
We are making these for christmas brunch (along with eggnog cinnamon roll pancakes and cranberry & cinnamon whiskey sours) and if you’re looking for a last minute addition to your holiday spread, I completely support these being your go-to recipe. Everyone will love them!
I hope you guys enjoy this beautiful day! See you tomorrow with something sweet. xoxo
*Need some help poaching an egg? This post will get you there easy peasy!
*The recipe below is suuuper basic. Feel free to mix it up anyway you see fit 🙂
*If you’re a serious egg poacher (like me!), you’ll love this non-stick 4 cup egg poacher. We got one for Christmas last year and use it ALL the time.
Ultimate Smoked Salmon Breakfast Sliders
- 6 slider buns
- 6 eggs, poached
- 1 pound smoked salmon
- 6 slices bacon, fried until crispy
- 1 heaping cup arugula, washed and dried
- Cut slider buns in half and toast them lightly in the oven or toaster. Set aside.
- In a large pot of gently simmering water poach eggs. If you need detailed instructions on how to poach an egg, I've included a link in the body of the post.
- Fry bacon in a large skillet until crispy.
- Divide the smoked salmon and bacon evenly among the 6 bottom half slider buns, then top with a handful of arugula and a poached egg. Serve at once.