HELLO, SUMMER COCKTAILS! HELLO, FRESH CHERRY MARGARITAS!
This frozen frosty beverage features fresh cherries, lime juice, triple sec, and tequila!!! Just swirl them together in your blender for 30 seconds, pour them in a tall glass, and you’re on your way to happy hour heaven. Good friends are highly recommended 😉
Now that we’re back in Brooklyn and battling real life plus catch up, we’re easing back into it all with comfort food and cocktails. I’ll have the comfort food for you tomorrow, but right now let’s just concentrate on the cocktails! Fresh cherry margaritas to be specific! It’s a Summer sipping spectacular
This cocktail is SO simple to make, especially if you have someone pitting your cherries 😉 I say get the man/friend/guest-that-arrived-early to help with that.
Once the cherries are pitted, just toss them in the blender with lime juice, sugar, triple sec, tequila, and ice, and BLEND!
Pour into an ice cold glass, top with a slice of lime, and serve! Cheers, friends! xoxo
- 2 1/2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- 1 1/2 cups tequila
- 1 cup triple sec
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2-3 cups of ice
- Toss the pitted cherries into a blender. Pour in the tequila, triple sec, and sugar. Squeeze in the juice of the limes, then add the ice.
- Pulse it until it's completely smooth.
- Taste, then adjust taste as needed (add alcohol, sugar, lime, etc.)
- Pour margaritas into glasses and serve immediately!