Fresh Peach Margaritas
Yield 4 Margaritas
Fresh Peach Margaritas make an incredible Summer drink!
- 6 Ripe Peaches, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Confectioners' Sugar
- 1 Cup tequila (I use silver but whatever you know you like is fine)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Lime Juice (or bottled lime juice NOT from concentrate)
- 1/2 Cup Triple Sec
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
To make the fresh peach puree:
- Peel, pit, and slice the fresh peaches. Combine the peaches, orange juice and sugar in the body of a blender and pulse until completely smooth. Stir in the tequila, lime juice, and triple sec.
- Divide the ingredients evenly into 4 large glasses full of ice; stir well to combine. Alternately you could do this individually in a cocktail shaker. Serve at once with a wedge of lime.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Recipe by Baker by Nature at https://bakerbynature.com/fresh-peach-margaritas/