Tomorrow is the big day! Tessa from Handle the Heat and I are kicking off our first annual Holiday Baking Bonanza!
So, what does this mean for you?! I’m glad you asked.
Here’s what you can expect from our 1st annual Holiday Baking Bonanza:
- 20 brand new tried-and-true recipes. Tessa and I are hopelessly devoted to providing you with the best recipes and have spent months perfecting the ones we will be sharing in this series. Given the fact that we’re both avid bakers, the majority of the recipes will be sweet, but we also have some savory surprises for you in the mix. There’s something for everyone at this party!
- Tips and tricks! If you’re a regular reader of Baker by Nature, you probably already know I’m obsessed with giving you all of my secret tips and tricks for recipe success, and if you’re a regular reader of Handle the Heat you probably already know Tessa is obsessed with the science of baking. We’re combining our skill sets to provide you with tons of tricks to make your holiday baking fun, easy, and of course, delicious.
- Giveaways!!! ‘Tis the season to give to those you love – and we seriously ♥ you big time. So be sure to keep an eye out for the amazing giveaways we have in store for you.
- Resources! We’ve curated incredible gift guides, helpful recipe round-ups, and so much more.
- Surprises! Because what would the holiday season be without a few?
The best way to follow along with our 1st annual Holiday Baking Bonanza is to subscribe to our mailing lists. This way you get every single post in your inbox! You can also follow our Holiday Baking Bonanza Pinterest Board HERE where we’ll be pinning plenty of holiday inspiration, and you can join our free private Facebook community HERE, where we’ll be sharing all of our posts, as well as answering your baking questions and chatting with you about the holidays!
If you try any of our holiday baking bonanza recipes, let us know by tagging them with #holidaybakingbonanza – we LOVE seeing your creations. Also, be sure to follow both of us on Instagram here and here!