Maple Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower is sweet, spicy, and so delicious! The whole family will love this healthy side-dish! Who knew veggies could be so delicious?
Happy Thursday! I hope you’re all enjoying this week so far… and if not, hey – tomorrow is FRIDAY. So there’s that. It’s been cold and rainy here, and my iphone says more snow is most likely heading into town this evening. The silver lining? Our fridge is stocked, the wine cart is full (always), and season 3 of House of Cards is calling my name. Crappy weather has its perks!
Are you getting snow this week, too? Or are you one of the lucky ones and reading this from a tropical island?
How to Make Sweet and Spicy Baked Cauliflower
First, grab your ingredients! To make this maple sriracha roasted cauliflower you’ll need:
- one large of cauliflower, cut into florets
- sriracha sauce
- maple syrup
- salt and pepper
That’s it! Just 6 simple ingredients for this recipe!
This is, by fay, my new favorite way of roasting cauliflower. It’s a little bit sweet, a little bit spicy, and a whole lot of DELICIOUS. Plus, it involves sriracha, which by now I’m sure you know I’m obsessed with. #guiltyascharged
This awesome veggie side-dish is:
- Super easy.
- Sweet and spicy.
- Healthy and filling.
- and endlessly adaptable (wanna use honey in place of the maple? Be my guest! Wanna add a poached egg on top and call it dinner? You go for it! Wanna add extra sriracha post roasting? Get your spice on, friend!)I hope you love this Maple Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower as much as we do!
Final words: DOUBLE BATCH THIS RECIPE. Seriously, do it. You’ll thank me later 😉 xo
More Sriracha Recipes:
- Sriracha Mac and Cheese
- Sriracha Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash
- Sweet and Spicy Sriracha Pork Tenderloin
- Spicy Sriracha Black Bean and Butternut Squash Chili
- Sweet and Spicy Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings
- Skinny Sriracha Shrimp and Broccoli
Maple Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste (I recommend a 1/4 teaspoon of each)
- Preheat oven to 425°(F).
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces; transfer to a large bowl; set aside. In a small bowl combine olive oil, sriracha, maple syrup, salt, and pepper. Pour the sriracha mixture over the cauliflower and mix well, making sure the cauliflower is well coated in the sauce.
- Spread the cauliflower onto a large baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, stirring once at the half way point. Increase the oven temperature to 475 and bake for another 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve at once.