Whew! Glad you guys are with me on this one.
Let’s celebrate our little agreement with fun and fruity margaritas! This pretty pink version is made with strawberries and mangos for a refreshing kick that can soothe even the sweatiest soul on a hot day They’re strong, sweet, and straight-up DELISH!
Cheers! I hope you guys are off to a great Sunday Funday 😉 We’re heading to the beach in a few for a little fun in the sun, but I’ll see you tomorrow with CAKE!
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup sugar (more if needed)
- 1 1/4 cups tequila
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups ice (more if needed)
- Add all ingredients to a strong blender and pulse until completely smooth; add more ice if needed to reach desired consistency. Pour drinks into glasses and serve at once! Enjoy :)
Looking for some more frosty beverage inspiration?! Check these great drinks out!
The Aperol Spritz!
And The Tequila Healer are all great options for a boozy way to chill out!