Fun and fruity Fresh Peach Margaritas!!! Made with fresh peach puree, orange juice, and lime juice. They’re so refreshing and the perfect Summer cocktail!
Lately I’ve been all about the at-home happy hour. There’s just something about sitting on our little patio – frosty margarita in hand – that makes Summer feel extra special. For so many years we lived in Brooklyn (and before that, Manhattan), so outdoor space – even a tiny one – feels completely luxurious.
I must also admit I’m a total cocktail snob. While I’ll happily drink a Miller Lite or cheap red wine, there is no place in my life for those crappy flavorless // overpriced // way too sweet margaritas many bars churn out. Uh uh. No thanks! I just can’t. I just won’t.
Peach Margarita Recipe
That’s where this utterly refreshing peach beauty comes in. The base of this drink is a fresh peach puree created by 3 ingredients:
- fresh peaches
- orange juice
- and the tiniest bit of sugar!
You’ll blend these ingredients together until smooth, and viola! You’ve made peach margarita mix! It’s up to you if you want to peel the peaches; I chose not to but I don’t mind a chunkier puree.
Once the puree is ready, add ice, tequila, triple sec, and lime – then stir like crazy! You could also pour them into a cocktail shaker and combine them that way.
More Margarita Recipes:
- Strawberry Mango Margaritas
- Easy Pomegranate Margaritas
- The Best Fresh Mango Margaritas
- Spicy Jalapeno Margaritas for a Crowd
- The Best 5-Minute Margarita Recipe
The next time you’re looking to jazz up an evening at home, shake up this cheerful cocktail and sip away!
Fresh Peach Margaritas
- 6 Ripe Peaches, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Confectioners' Sugar
- 1 Cup tequila (I use silver but whatever you know you like is fine)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Lime Juice (or bottled lime juice NOT from concentrate)
- 1/2 Cup Triple Sec
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
To make the fresh peach puree:
- Peel, pit, and slice the fresh peaches. Combine the peaches, orange juice and sugar in the body of a blender and pulse until completely smooth. Stir in the tequila, lime juice, and triple sec.
- Divide the ingredients evenly into 4 large glasses full of ice; stir well to combine. Alternately you could do this individually in a cocktail shaker. Serve at once with a wedge of lime.