Summertime Pesto Pizza (Skinny, Vegan, Dairy Free)
Yield 8 slices
- 1 crust (I used the crust linked in post above)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (link in post as well, or store-bought/ your favorite recipe)
- 1/4 cup spinach basil pesto (link in post)
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup red peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup pinenuts
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees (F) at least 30 minutes before baking.
- Roll dough out to desired shape.
- Spread pizza sauce all over the base of the dough, then dot with pesto.
- Sprinkle toppings evenly over the top.
- Place pie in oven to bake for 12-13 minutes, or until the dough is golden and crispy and the sauce is set.
- Slice and serve!!!
Recipe by Baker by Nature at https://bakerbynature.com/summertime-pesto-pizza-skinny-vegan-dairy-free/