Please go away. oh, and…
Leave the sunshine, please. Leave my hair alone, you do very evil things to it, not cool. You make me look like a frizzy crispy cream. Boys don’t like girls who look like glazed doughnuts. I need a boy to lug my giant air conditioner into my window. Get it?
You steal my desire to crank on my oven and shove my face with warm & gooey sugar confections, again, not cool. Warm chocolate goo is comforting and gives me great pleasure. Don’t take that away from me, seriously.
Thanks for your consideration,
Frizzy in NYC
I always want to be on a tropical island. I had a mango on the verge of turning to mush. I was seconds away from popping open a bottle of white wine… at 11 am. All these circumstances led to one seriously refreshing smoothie. I used what I had and seemed tropical to me; mix it up to what makes you feel island hopping.
- 1 ripe mango, cut into pieces (or 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks)
- 1/2 cup papaya, cubed
- 2 bananas, cut into pieces and frozen until solid
- 2/3 orange juice
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp agave syrup (optional)
- Place all ingredients in blender and mix until completely smooth. Pour into glasses, sip, enjoy.