These healthy banana bread granola muffins are sweet, packed with banana bread flavor, incredibly moist, and excitingly crunchy —> basically, they’re just every kind of amazing. Continue reading
Fluffy, beautiful, and bursting with rainbow sprinkles – these homemade Funfetti cupcakes are made using just one bowl! This super easy recipe is sure to become a new favorite! Continue reading
Fluffy homemade almond cupcakes are topped with creamy chocolate frosting and crushed toblerone candy! My friends went crazy over these! Continue reading
Is life busy or is it BUSY?! Most days I feel like time is just strapping on super speed wings and flying by. With all the deadlines, meetings, and chores that pile up on a day-to-day basis, it can be tough to set aside the time needed to make a real dinner, kick your feet up, and enjoy it with the ones you love. Luckily there is a solution! I’m thrilled to be teaming up with Campbell’s and their new line of Campbell’s Oven Sauces. Real life deserves real dinner, and this convenient sauce helps make it possible. They have some great flavors to choose from (Classic Roasted Chicken, Chicken Pot Pie, Creamy Garlic Butter Chicken, and Sweet Teriyaki Chicken) and I know my family is excited to try them all! For this post I chose the Sweet Teriyaki Chicken Sauce, and hoo-boy was it delicious! The sweet and tangy teriyaki sauce pairs wonderfully with the tender chicken, peppers, onions, and pineapple. I served this chicken with steamed brown rice, and topped each finished dish with a handful of chopped cilantro for a splash of green, but this is totally optional! This meal is very easy to assemble, and the oven does 95% of the work for you. This means you can spend the 40 minutes it’s baking in oven finishing up any last minute tasks… or just relaxing! The first step to making this wonderful chicken dinner is simply prepping your veggies! Slice the peppers and onion into strips and set aside… Now you’ll place your chicken in a baking dish… top it with peppers… and onions… and pineapple… and pour on the sauce! You’ll want to spread out the sauce… so it covers the chicken and vegetables and pineapple… then just pop it in the oven and bake! You’ll want to bake it for about 40 minutes, or until the chicken has cooked through and the veggies are nice and tender. Once it’s emerged from the oven (smelling and looking AMAZING!), simply let it rest for 5 minutes, stir, and serve! I think brown rice (or white rice…) is a great side dish for this sweet teriyaki chicken, but a simple salad or potatoes would be nice, too!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 3 bell peppers, red; yellow; and orange
- (1) 8 ounce can of pineapple chunks, drained (optional)
- (1) 12 oz package Campbell's Oven Sauces, Sweet Teriyaki Chicken
- Steamed brown rice, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F).
- Place chicken into a 13x9" baking dish. Arrange the peppers around the chicken. Top with red onion and pineapple. Spread sauce evenly over chicken, vegetables, and pineapple.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Stir sauce, vegetables, and pineapple.
- Serve with rice, or any other side desired.
How will you use Campbell’s Oven Sauces to make a wonderful family dinner? Leave a comment below to enter for a chance to win a $100 Target Gift Card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 1/12/2015 – 2/27/2015.